Sunday, February 8, 2009

Relaxing weekend in the Sew Cave











I spent a nice relaxing weekend in my comfy clothes playing in "the Cave". Finished up the bright patchwork purse I made for myself. I even put pockets in this one so I don't lose my keys and cell phone. I have been useing a christmas one. lol guess it is time to put it away till next year.








I am a fabric horder and have such a hard time cutting up large pieces of fabric. I dug out some pretty moda fabric from the Daydream and Shoots and ladders collection and I am makeing a traditonal 9 patch quilt I plan to hand quilt. I used to love doing hand work before I got a nice sew machine.

1 comment:

  1. Trish- that is so bright and pretty! Glad you are back sewing and visiting with us girls again. We missed you!

    ReplyDelete