Saturday, June 6, 2009

Storms, B-day Surprise & Computer Problems.

I have been off line for a couple of days due to computer problems. I have been sewing like crazy on a string quilt, almost done. Pictures later. We have been having some wild weather so I thought I would share some of the pictures.




Thursday night I got a super surprise. My college age son showed up for a surprise visit. I had no clue, my daughter kept saying she had a secret but would not blab. lol well this was it.

Sunday is my birthday so that is why he came home for the weekend. My best friend's birthday is today. Last night my son was my driver. We went to a Luau birthday party at the tavern I used to lease. Pot luck food, karaoke and a live band. It was so much fun!

I am really moving slowly this morning.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Trish! How fun to see your sun, and celebrate!

    That is one angry looking sky in the first pic.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your lovely comment and Happy Late Birthday! Love the first sky picture...I'm in Oklahoma and it's hard to describe to people not from the Midwest how scary and beautiful storm clouds can be at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK....now I'm all caught up with you! Looks like you have everything under control! Happy belated birthday!!...now...how old did you say you were.....?????

    ReplyDelete