Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I'm back f om summe camp

This is a pictue of the the Sawthooth Mountains. I'm back from summer camp. OOOOh it was wonderful! I have not blogged Right away. When I got back the laptop has some keys not working so could not use my pass wods. "I can fix some words with spell check.
I had so much fun at camp. But it almost killed me, between the altitude, steep hill dirt t ail to my cabin and a hike to the closest bathroom I found I was not in shape at all. lol I will have to lose about a million pounds befoe next June for teen camp. I went to scout camp as a kid and this diabetes camp was so much mo e. The councilos live with the kids. Checking the blood sugas and insulin ect.... My son had 7 boys in his cabin and 3 adults.
I did lea n alot about ciliac desease. Cooking glutton f ee is not as easy as I thought. You have to be so ca ful not to c oss contaminate.
Lake Altu us
This little boy had neve pet a hose befoe
My cabin is to the ight and the dee was just thee
My son in the lepad and his f iend in the bathing suit on costume night.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Glad that you had a good time at camp, it looks like a really nice place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I really applaud you for participating in something like this, and glad you had fun!

    P.S.- I have a giveaway going on, Trish... it's the second post down from the top! I'd love for you to leave your comment, and be entered!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back and thanks for sharing. What a view in that first pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were in a beautiful spot!! I was away for a few days, and when I came back my keyboard did the same as yours. We had to get a new keyboard. Hope you can type again soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete