Monday, April 20, 2009

Quilt show on Mom's weekend U of I

I said I would put more pictures of quilts from the quilt show on. I think this was my favorite little quilt at the quilt show. There is just so much movement in this one. This one was so neat with the 3 d effect with the necklace and hanky
This is an old handkerchief.

I thought this was unique











You need to click on the picture and super size to see the details.


This is done with that fancy cutting, each piece is the same place in the fabric.


Here is the larger picture of the only liberated one I saw.

This one is so pretty with all the flowers.

This quilt was huge king sized I think.



This was a pretty colorful flying geese.


My kids on campus.

I love this picture of the daughter through an art statue


My dear son cooking all the kabas for the house dinnerWe had a wonderful time! I am exhausted.
























5 comments:

  1. The quilt show looked like a really nice one. The liberated quilt really looks like Spring. The pictures of your kids and you sure look like you all had a wonderful visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for posting the pictures for us out here in blog land! I feel like it was a mini online quilt show! I'm glad you had a great time with your kids, and made it to a show, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the quilt show photos! There were some great quilts there. Love that "liberated" one!
    Glad that you and the kiddos had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing. Your pictures were wonderful and sewwwwww glad you had a good time with your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great quilt showing!! Lots of quilty goodness!

    ReplyDelete