Sunday, February 22, 2009

Frustation in the Sewing Cave!

I am so frustated with the size of my sewing cave. Now I know why I have been doing so much raggy quilting. I just do not have the room to put the batting, backing and basting pins in the bright quilt. I have tried but can't do it without wrinkles. So I guess I will take it to work with me tomorrow and spread it out on the big tables in the drivers lounge after my morning routes. Before I had "the Cave" and was sewing on the coffee table I used to do all my fabric cutting at work. lol
Well I guess I will work on another quilt I have. It is alot tamer than the bright and not quite so liberated. Some pretty Moda fabrics. Simple 9 patch blocks with a green sashing. Or maybe turn them on point for a different look. hmmm I'm not a planner, fabric and quilts talk to me as I'm makeing them. That is why I have such a hard time useing patterns. I cook the same way.lol can't use a reciepe. lol



No comments:

Post a Comment